The Margherita von Brentano Center offers several different Gender Studies databases through a digitally managed, centrally searchable database system.
The database is located at http://www.database.mvbz.org and includes a research database and a networking platform at Freie Universität Berlin.
By establishing this digital information infrastructure, the Margherita von Brentano Center aims to:
- Improve the visibility and networking opportunities of researchers and research projects on gender and diversity themes at the academic departments and central institutes
- Make it easier to find researchers, dissertations and theses, and research projects in this field
- Build the community within FU Berlin (identifying involved scholars, research focuses, etc.)
- Organize academic exchanges, support stronger collaboration, and promote junior researchers in this field across faculties and universities
- Spark internal and external connections among (junior) researchers in this field with an eye to interdisciplinary, transdisciplinary, and international collaborations
Inclusion in the Database
The database is continuously updated and researchers are invited to register at any time. If you would like to be listed in the research database or the networking platform, please complete the form below and send it to Dr. Sabina García Peter: